[typo] A Plan for (comment) Spam

Patrick Lenz patrick at lenz.sh
Tue Apr 19 01:24:22 EDT 2005

Jesse,

> Hello, I've been working on using Bayes Classification using Lucas
> Carlson's Classifier library for comment

Excellent. I was planning on hooking a bayes filter into the new
SpamProtection validations that are now committed to trunk. I also
don't consider this overkill but a must have nowadays.

I'd suggest postponing this until after the 2.0 release which will be
Some Time Soon and rolling it out in a minor update later on. I'd
also be happy to give it some testing treatment on my blog.

Let me know.

--

Patrick Lenz (scoop)
patrick at lenz.sh

[ poocs.net - freshmeat.net - rsmodels.net - topmedia.de -
wiesbadeneins.de ]