[typo] annoying tilde problem

Patrick Lenz patrick at lenz.sh
Tue Apr 19 01:19:32 EDT 2005

On Apr 19, 2005, at 4:22 AM, Anoop Ranganath wrote:

> When I use MarsEdit to make a post, any href with a ~ in the URL
> gets urlencoded by typo.  For now I've been going in and modifying
> the html column in the database, but any idea where this needs to
> be fixed?

I just made a few test posts locally and didn't encounter this issue.
Which version of MarsEdit and which version of Typo are you using?
Did you select any sort of textfilter in the MarsEdit blog setup?

Patrick Lenz (scoop)
patrick at lenz.sh

[ poocs.net - freshmeat.net - rsmodels.net - topmedia.de -
wiesbadeneins.de ]