[typo] ticket #13 - add Archive articles by month (I hope this is what it means!)

Ioan Bizau jr. ib at sdf-eu.org
Tue Apr 12 17:41:22 EDT 2005

I have also understood it like this; anyway such a feature is very
important (maybe the ability to choose between a calendar and links for
each month).
It would be very nice to have the db-independence in RoR directly, but
because the queries are SQL-based it is more difficult to acheive this.
Something like HQL would be nice. I think I will take a better look at
RoR and write about this issue on a specific mailing list. Anyway - Typo
guys are RoR guys so I hope I'm not very off topic.