[typo] ticket #13 - add Archive articles by month (I hope this is what it means!)

Stuart Smith stuart.smith at smsconsulting.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 17:30:25 EDT 2005

Isn't the issue being discussed here the method by which a list of links
reflecting the month/year of the article is generated? I see now that
typo supports the year/month/day (optional) argument list but how do we
get from article creation dates to a list of months&years using non-
specific date formatting that works for all DB's.

Stuart