[typo] Using mtsend.py with Typo

Richard Tibbetts tibbetts at MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 10 21:33:56 EDT 2005

I'm trying to use mtsend with typo 1.6.8. It seems to be
"half-posting" articles. The articles don't show up on the front page,
but they do show up when I try to get at them with mtsend -L, or when
I go to URLs like articles/read/4 using the id.

I see on the wiki that mtsend is known to work with Typo. I've never
used mtsend before, so there is every possibility I'm using it wrong.
Does anyone have advice on tricks for using it with Typo? Or is it
likely that I've tripped over a bug Typo?