[typo] Problem resolved in typo yesterday

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Sat Apr 9 12:06:45 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-09 at 11:58 -0400, Seth Hall wrote:
> We received a ticket in the typo trac instance yesterday that pointed
> out a problem with the new settings in the database code.  The page
> where those settings are created is available even after the settings
> are put in place, making your password available to the world.  Anyone
> running the new 'settings in database' code should update their typo
> from subversion, or you can just delete the settings controller to
> solve the problem.
>
>    .Seth

Yeah, I noticed that when someone pointed out that my settings were
world viewable. Perhaps this should be posted on the mail blog for typo
so that people know to update their pages asap. :-)

(doubts everyone is on the list that uses it)

-Robby

* Robby Russell | Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON  | www.planetargon.com
* Portland, OR  | robby at planetargon.com