[typo] pagination broken?

Patrick Lenz patrick at lenz.sh
Tue Apr 5 12:26:50 EDT 2005

On Apr 5, 2005, at 2:30 PM, Seth Hall wrote:

> I've been meaning to get around to this, but it looks like I may
> not have much time until next week, so if someone else wants to
> write a patch for this, feel free.  The articles controller just
> needs to use the pagination helper that is included in rails now.

I added simple pagination to the AWS branch in changeset [128]. It
should work just as fine in trunk and Tobias is likely to merge it as
soon as he approves the changes. In the meantime you can apply the
following patch:

Patrick Lenz (scoop)
patrick at lenz.sh

Phone: +49-611-333-4722
Mobile: +49-179-202-6678

[ poocs.net - freshmeat.net - rsmodels.net - topmedia.de -
wiesbadeneins.de ]