[typo] Typo Blogs on del.icio.us

Seth Hall seth at remor.com
Tue Apr 5 09:52:46 EDT 2005

On Apr 5, 2005, at 9:35 AM, Tobias Luetke wrote:

> Another idea was to set up a "default ping target" page and have all
> typo blogs send a ping when the owner posts something sort of like
> technocrati.

Yeah, that'd be cool.  It would help with keeping up to date on what's
happening with typo, there is so much activity going on right now, it's
pretty hard to keep up with all of it.  It would at least be good if we
could get people to start sending pings to a certain place whenever
they make a post to their blog about typo.

> I think its time to get www.typo-weblog.com

Probably not a bad idea.

   .Seth