[typo] Where do I set the categories?

Tobias Luetke tobias.luetke at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:24:30 EDT 2005

What i would really like is to add some sort of authentication to
typo. After you login
i would like to show a small "add category" link under the list of
current categories and do some ajax-fu to create categories tada list
style.

But then again seth will probably tell me off because this is almost a
html admin again.

Its not easy...

On Apr 5, 2005 8:23 AM, Patrick Chanezon <chanezon at gmail.com> wrote:
> see http://blog.chanezon.com/articles/2005/03/24/categories-how-do-i-do
> Not very secure yet, but works for me.
> Hope this helps.
>
> P@
>
> On Apr 5, 2005 2:07 PM, Sergio Rael <sergio.rael at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Apr 5, 2005 1:55 PM, Seth Hall <seth at remor.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Another way is when you
> > > create an article you can type a command into the title of your article
> > > which will add a category or categories and add the current article to
> > > those categories.
> > >
> > > e.g.
> > >    [+newcategory, +anothernewcategory] Your article title
> > >
> > > I think this is currently broken though, but it will probably be
> > > working again soon.
> >
> > This way to set categories is cool. Thank you very much for the explanation.
> >
> > Sergio

Tobi
http://www.snowdevil.ca - Snowboards that don't suck
http://www.hieraki.org   - Open source book authoring