[typo] Where do I set the categories?

Seth Hall seth at remor.com
Tue Apr 5 07:55:14 EDT 2005

On Apr 5, 2005, at 7:06 AM, Sergio Rael wrote:

> Hello,
> I must be the king of the stupids but I really don't know how to set
> up the categories. Not having categories Typo doesn't allow to post.

No, not at all.  We still don't have any docs for Typo :)

Most people are currently adding categories directly into the database.
  There is a script in the trac that Vince Hodges submitted yesterday
for adding categories from the command line
(http://typo.leetsoft.com/trac.cgi/ticket/20).  Another way is when you
create an article you can type a command into the title of your article
which will add a category or categories and add the current article to
those categories.

   [+newcategory, +anothernewcategory] Your article title

I think this is currently broken though, but it will probably be
working again soon.