[Support-mirrors] New mirror

Tom Copeland tom at infoether.com
Thu Dec 3 14:23:03 EST 2009

Hi Miha -

Thanks for the note.  I think we're actually all set for mirrors now - all the gems are now being served via S3, and the file downloads are being handled by the existing mirrors.  But, thanks anyway!

Hm, also, I will update the "mirror setup" page here to reflect this:

http://rubyforge.org/docman/view.php/5/231/mirror_setup.html

Yours,

Tom