[Support-mirrors] Another mirror provider?

Tom Copeland tom at infoether.com
Fri Jul 14 10:30:54 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 18:55 -0400, Tom Copeland wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 18:10 -0400, Tom Copeland wrote:
> > So, who wants to sign up first?  :-)
>
> Manuel Subredu has volunteered, so I'll work with him to get a mirror
> online and then get back to the list here once he's set up...

OK, Manuel's mirror is in the loop, thanks to Manuel for sharing the
load!  Four mirrors are now up and running:

http://rubyforge.org/credits/

I'm going to improve the docs a bit to make the process more clear.  And
I think Gregory Brown is next up, so Gregory, once I've got those docs
updated I'll drop you a line...

Thanks to all,

Tom