[Support-mirrors] HTTP 300 error on newer Gems

Tom Copeland tom at infoether.com
Tue Nov 22 11:57:19 EST 2005

Hi all -

It seems like new gems aren't being pushed to Austin's server... when I
do a "gem install gruff" against halostatue I get an HTTP 300.  Maybe
I'm redirecting to the wrong directory?  I'm redirecting Gem requests to
rubyforge.halostatue.info/gems/, Austin, is that the directory that's
getting sync'd?

Also, shouldn't this just return an HTTP 404 since the gem's not there?
Or maybe you don't have direct control over that, Austin?