[Support-mirrors] Distributed Mirroring ;)

Austin Ziegler halostatue at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:13:24 EST 2005

On 11/2/05, Chad Fowler <chad at chadfowler.com> wrote:
> Can someone tell me what I need to do to be the recipient of a push?

Well, I think that the next step is for Dennis to get in touch with us
individually so that we can give him FTP access credentials. He'll
need to distinguish between the full mirrors (like me, willing to do
file+gem), file mirrors (I don't know if we have any) and gem mirrors
(I'm guessing like you), but that's more or less what would be needed.

After Dennis gets his end worked out and the credentials needed to log
into our FTP servers, then Tom should stop pushing to each mirror as

Austin Ziegler * halostatue at gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin at halostatue.ca