[Support-mirrors] Gem mirror

Tom Copeland tom at infoether.com
Wed Nov 2 08:54:32 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 16:15 +0100, Dennis Oelkers wrote:
> Our mirror of the repository will be accessible via:
> http://rubyforge.lauschmusik.de/gems.rubyforge.org/

Thanks Dennis!  Think I could get you to put them in a gems/ as well?

Although maybe I can figure out a way to to it from here... seems like
it should be possible... I'm just not sure if I can put just a hostname
or what in that map file...

> I am in the middle of mirroring the files, should be finished
> soon. The cron-job for rsync will be run every 30 mins, 20/50
> minutes after the hour.

Super - yup, once every half hour should be sufficient, I think...

Tom