[Support-admins] A worklist for RubyForge

Tom Copeland tom at infoether.com
Thu Aug 7 15:24:06 EDT 2008

Hi all -

Ben Bleything recently took over the news item promotion job, and as
he and I were discussing things we realized that there's not a
RubyForge worklist per se.  So I've started a new tracker here:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?group_id=5&atid=26287

And that's got a couple of TODOs on it.

This is a tricky business, because no one's going to feel comfortable
saying "hey, I'll upgrade GForge" unless they're aware of all our
customizations.  And all those are only, er, lightly documented.  But,
still, I wanted to get this started somehow... comments welcome!

Yours,

Tom