[Support-admins] Touching a file in the gems/main repositories on each sync

Dennis Oelkers dennis at lauschmusik.de
Fri Nov 23 11:29:45 EST 2007

Hey Tom,

is it possible for you to touch a file in the gem/main repositories before you trigger a sync on the mirror master?
This way I am able to fetch this file from each of the mirrors and check if they are up to date. I will replace the current functionality (just fetching the index of the repositories) in the mirrorwatch script with this, so we are not only checking if the mirrors are alive, but also if the syncing of them works properly.

Kind regards,