[Support-admins] Making a mirroring change

Tom Copeland tom at infoether.com
Tue Nov 28 11:47:33 EST 2006

OK, this new setup seems like it's working fine.  It only takes a second
to check for new files (vs a rather IO intensive 10-20 seconds the old
way), so I'm going to increase the frequency of checks from every 20
minutes to every 10 minutes.  So new releases will get sync'd out
faster.  Good times!

Tom

oup_id=5&atid=101

I don't think you'll see any changes on your end, so just kind of wanted
to let you and anyone else on this list know what was going on.
Comments/questions welcome,

Yours,

Tom