[Support-admins] FW: RubyForge offline

Tom Copeland tom at infoether.com
Thu Dec 14 14:39:17 EST 2006

Everything came back up after a reboot.  I'm not sure what went wrong;
there's nothing very interesting in the logs except some network card
errors about an hour before it went down.  And it seems to have
recovered from those just fine; the last message in the log before the
shutdown is:

Dec 14 12:56:04 rubyforge kernel: NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth0: transmit timed
Dec 14 12:56:05 rubyforge kernel: e1000: eth0: e1000_watchdog_task: NIC
Link is Up 100 Mbps Full Duplex

The load today wasn't very high... I don't know.