[sup-talk] Why inbox-mode instead of default search?

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Sep 30 15:12:45 EDT 2009

Excerpts from Rich Lane's message of Wed Sep 30 10:47:53 -0700 2009:
> Excerpts from Carl Worth's message of Wed Sep 30 12:12:35 -0400 2009:
> > Or said another way, you would get exactly what you want if there was
> > nothing magic about inbox.
>
> I've been working on a patch to do this. You can see the current state
> at http://github.com/rlane/sup/tree/personal/. It's still buggy and
> needs to be cleaned up a lot before I submit it.

Very nice stuff, Rich!

It's great to see this coming along so far already.

Please let me know if there are specific bugs or issues you'd like
help fixing, and I'll be glad to try out where I can. Or even if there
are just specific things you'd like tested---I'm not too afraid of
running half-baked sup branches. :-)

-Carl