[sup-talk] master branch merge report

William Morgan wmorgan-sup at masanjin.net
Tue Sep 8 16:05:14 EDT 2009

Reformatted excerpts from Nicolas Pouillard's message of 2009-09-08:
> Thanks for these reports on the status of branches. They are really
> precious.  May ask for more? :) I would like you to also report on the
> status of what is merged in next (or not yet merged in master).

The only branches not merged into master at this point are
preemptive-loading and alignment-tweaks. This is based on a gut estimate
of whether they need to bake a little longer.

You can always get a complete report by using git wtf
(http://git-wt-commit.rubyforge.org/git-wtf). `git wtf -r -s master` and
`git wtf -r -s next` will show you what's merged into master and next

I've also just merged custom-search-hook into master, with some effort.
William <wmorgan-sup at masanjin.net>