[sup-talk] new exception

Ben Walton bwalton at artsci.utoronto.ca
Sat Sep 5 15:08:52 EDT 2009

This attached exception log was generated after sending a reply,
before the inbox buffer was redisplayed.

I have the following small modifications to 99e62d55 included (still
required for importing to xapian in my case):

--snip--
-    raise ArgumentError, "expecting a symbol" unless t.is_a? Symbol
+    t = t.intern if t.is_a? String
+
+    unless t.is_a? Symbol
+      m = "expecting a symbol, got a #{t.class} (#{t.to_s})"
+      raise ArgumentError, m
+    end
+
--snip--

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton
Systems Programmer - CHASS

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.