[sup-talk] Patch for message-id problem

William Morgan wmorgan-sup at masanjin.net
Sun Mar 22 12:59:59 EDT 2009

Reformatted excerpts from Mark Alexander's message of 2009-03-20:
> Here's a patch for the message-id problem I mentioned earlier, where
> the header line was split into two lines:

Thanks! I've modified this slightly so that the regex looks like:

  HEADER_RE = /\s*(.*?)\s*/

which I believe is equivalent to your change.

I've applied the patch directly to master and that will probably be the
last thing going in before an 0.7 release.

> I've added a somewhat large test case to the unit test that is an
> exact copy of a message that was causing me problems, but with the
> company name changed to protect the innocent.

Very useful. Thanks!

A minor comment: for future patches, it will be easier for me to apply
your changes if you use git format-patch instead of git diff.
--
William <wmorgan-sup at masanjin.net>