[sup-talk] preparing for 0.7

William Morgan wmorgan-sup at masanjin.net
Thu Mar 19 15:25:23 EDT 2009

[resend to list]

Reformatted excerpts from Mark Alexander's message of 2009-03-19:
> So I'm wondering if there is some kind of race condition between sup
> and fetchmail/procmail.  I'm not even sure how to debug this since
> it's apparently an infrequent event (and one that isn't noticeable
> right away).

Hm, that would be bad. The right way to debug this is to wait for it to
happen again (!) and examine the contents of the poll-mode and log-mode
buffers, which should describe what Sup thinks it was doing at the time.
William <wmorgan-sup at masanjin.net>