[sup-talk] Gmail Labels Sidebar

Ben Walton bwalton at artsci.utoronto.ca
Mon Jun 8 22:24:42 EDT 2009

Excerpts from Edward Z. Yang's message of Mon Jun 08 22:14:30 -0400 2009:
> I think what he's looking for is the information about his labels
> to always be present, as opposed to something he has to remind
> himself to check.

So something similar to the folder view hack/patch for mutt?  That
doesn't exist in sup.  The closest you get is having the 'All Labels'
buffer open.  You can jump to a view of all messages with that label
by hitting enter on the selected label.  Moving back to it is simple
with the buffer rolling keys.  I believe that some people operate from
this buffer instead of the inbox one.  Not my cup of tea though.

Ben Walton
Systems Programmer - CHASS
University of Toronto
C:416.407.5610 | W:416.978.4302

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.