[sup-talk] Can't seem to send mail

Joe Wölfel joe at talkhouse.com
Mon Jun 8 11:21:52 EDT 2009

First, Sup awesome.   It's saves an incredible amount of time
searching through mail!

I haven't been able to send messages with it yet though.  I can only
search and read.   I used sup-config to configure imap.   According to
the config.yaml file it's using sendmail -oem -ti to send.  If I try
to send a message it claims it's sent, but no such luck.   Do I need
to do something else in addition?  Actually, I'd like to be able to
send from multiple accounts and I'm not sure how to setup Sup to do