[sup-talk] Sent mail in inbox view

Ben Walton bwalton at artsci.utoronto.ca
Sat Dec 19 17:26:23 EST 2009

Excerpts from William Morgan's message of Sat Dec 19 14:14:33 -0500 2009:

> I think it might be better to auto-archive sent messages and to flash a
> message saying "Message sent!" or something instead.

I'm not opposed to a changed default (a configure knob would be nice
though), but I've always liked the current behaviour and now find
gmail's behaviour annoying.  To me, it fits more with the 'big stack
of mail' approach, although it's definitely a grey area when you
consider auto-archived sources.

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton
Systems Programmer - CHASS

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.