[sup-talk] sup-sync & missing message-ids

William Morgan wmorgan-sup at masanjin.net
Tue Jul 24 20:05:23 EDT 2007

Excerpts from Dan Sully's message of Tue Jul 24 11:13:58 -0700 2007:
> I've attached a patch which is working for me with message-id.. a bit
> of a hack.

Thanks. I've committed a modification of this. (I create the message-id by
hashing the raw header text, which hopefully this should have all the nice
uniqueness and consistency properties a message id should have.)

> Any issues with running sup-sync via cron ?

Shouldn't be, though that only works if you haven't used your iphone
between the last cron run and when you invoke sup. Unless the folder is
really large, you might instead consider running sup-sync immediately
before running Sup and considering it an annoying startup delay. :)

--
William <wmorgan-sup at masanjin.net>