[sup-devel] [Heliotrope/Turnsole] RMail's parsing leads to SystemStackError

Matthieu Rakotojaona matthieu.rakotojaona at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 19:17:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 7:24 PM, Michael Stapelberg
<michael+sup at stapelberg.de> wrote:
> As far as I understand, RMail is unmaintained.
> And we wanted to switch away from it. Should we monkey-patch?
>
> Best regards,
> Michael

A little old, but I started moving message.rb from RMail to Mail gem
(https://github.com/mikel/mail). My tree is at
https://github.com/rakoo/heliotrope/tree/mail_gem

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of messages to test all the features,
especially MIME-related ones. I'd also love to have a test suite, so
maybe it could be time to gather some example messages with tricky
traps ?

--
Matthieu RAKOTOJAONA