[sup-devel] turnsole alpha preview

Michael Stapelberg michael+sup at stapelberg.de
Sat Apr 2 15:00:55 EDT 2011

Hi William,

I just tried turnsole/heliotrope and was able to import one of my maildirs.
After fixing a complaint in lib/turnsole/accounts.rb:39 about calling gpgkey on
nil, I could run it.

It looks very promising! It’s fast and I very much like the parallel loading of
threads for example. So, keep it up, I’m looking forward to actually using it :).

Best regards,
Michael

BTW: I still get some UTF-8 stacktraces in heliotrope (with latest master). Is
that something you are interested in fixing right now or should I report these
later (should they still exist then)?