[sup-devel] [issue35] inbox-mode thread state appears incorrectly saved via $

anonymous sup-bugs at masanjin.net
Mon Dec 21 12:01:27 EST 2009

New submission from anonymous:

Sup's inbox-mode appears to fail to save thread state accurately for me, such
that a quit and re-open of sup or even a @ on the inbox will nearly always show
some threads that should have been archived.

I haven't found why this only affects some threads.

My normal workflow:
. open a thread (now it loses it's :unread tag)
. stuff
. x out back to the index
. a to archive (now it loses its :inbox tag)
. repeat
. $ to save the inbox state

At this point if I close and re-open sup, or if I @ to refresh the inbox view,
there is a chance that the message(s) I just operated on will re-appear in the
inbox as unread.

It also seems to happen if I N and a messages from within the inbox-mode.

messages: 95
nosy: anonymous
priority: bug
ruby_version: ruby 1.8.7 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 72) [universal-darwin10.0]
status: unread
sup_version: 0.9.1 ferret
title: inbox-mode thread state appears incorrectly saved via $

Sup issue tracker <sup-bugs at masanjin.net>