[Rubytests-devel] patch: test_struct

Charles Oliver Nutter charles.nutter at sun.com
Fri Nov 3 19:02:22 EST 2006

Eric Hodel wrote:

Eric's right, some of the names could be reduced a bit :) I think you
can safely omit words that don't directly contribute to the description,
and brevity is always a good goal. As for suggestions to merge some
tests...perhaps so. If there are many tests that only differ very
slightly, then they probably don't deserve being considered different
edge cases.

I understand the mini_test_case thing being empty for now if we want to
add stuff later. Since it's moved off-project, we wouldn't be able to
easily add things to rubicon_testcase or the miniunit-builtin TestCase
later on. Of course, the question about it being empty could almost be
applied to rubicon_testcase, which has only slightly more utility. ;)

--
Charles Oliver Nutter, JRuby Core Developer
Blogging on Ruby and Java @ headius.blogspot.com
headius at headius.com -- charles.nutter at sun.com