[Rubyinstaller-devel] One-Click Ruby Installer needs a new home, can you help him?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sat May 23 14:48:39 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 7:52 PM, deepj <deepjungle.maca at gmail.com> wrote:
> A question:
> When is ending term? I haven't found it anywhere.

I thought pledgie published the end date of the campaign.

Is targeted to July 19, 2009. Ideally will love to start the poll a
couple of weeks before the campaign ends.

So the mockups could be submitted by end of June, or around that date.

If there is no submission then, all the money collected will be used
to start a CrowdSpring. with the same rules.

I'm hoping some designer wants to participate :-)