[Rubyinstaller-devel] One-Click Ruby Installer needs a new home, can you help him?

Michal Suchanek hramrach at centrum.cz
Wed May 20 16:36:39 EDT 2009

2009/5/20 Roger Pack <rogerdpack at gmail.com>:
>> Those looks good, but hope nothing like MacRuby page get submitted :-P
>> http://www.macruby.org/
> wow that hurts my eyes.

OMG .. is that site really gibberish or does the late Xorg Intel
driver pixmap corruption hit it more than others .. OK the page source
is shown in another font and it does make sense, it's time to restart
Xorg I guess :S

Still the colour choice is quite odd .. that's partly because their
style overrides my default style only in some places but not all ..
and partly the large red boxes.

Perhaps I should look into designing a nice grayscale page for once ^_^