[Rubyinstaller-devel] One-Click Ruby Installer needs a new home, can you help him?

Roger Pack rogerdpack at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:53:27 EDT 2009

> I must say that my skills to ask for something are really lacking, and
> my design skills are even worse.
> So, I’m bringing this topic to the table, seeking for ideas on how to
> improve the Ruby on Windows image beyond just code.

One suggestion would be to have a google group for the mailing list,
instead of the "normal" mailing list (makes it easier for people to

If you wanted help with hosting I could probably fit it on my linode
slice :) (except the downloads themselves would likely need to come
from elsewhere, like rubyforge or sourceforge to save on bandwidth).

Unfortunately I'm no designer either. :P