[Rubyinstaller-devel] [ANN] nifty windows

Roger Pack rogerdpack at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:50:10 EDT 2009

I created a small windows helper, and, not knowing any where else I
could announce it to windows users, here's my announcement if anyone's
interested (it's a general windows util).

== README file ==

Nifty Windows (http://www.enovatic.org/products/niftywindows/introduction/)
is a *necessary* utility for MS Windows so
that window management isn't hard. It adds things like easy window dragging.

This is a clone of their code, updated to have

<win> + h => send current window to tray
double right click => close current window (very useful!)

=== features that were already there that I use ==
right drag -> drag window
right drag near edge -> resize window

How to install:
download and run file from: http://github.com/rogerdpack/nifty_windows/downloads