[Rubyinstaller-devel] md5

Roger Pack rogerdpack at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 23:10:19 EDT 2009

> Downloads are placed in a temporary folder while download. once
> transfer is complete, they are moved to the final location.

That's probably good enough :)

As a note I still get this message at compile time

Creating library file: libmsvcrt-ruby18.dll.a
-e:1: syntax error, unexpected tSTRING_BEG, expecting $end

(I noticed Luis got it at least once before [1]).

I think it's related to the weird "-e quoted strings don't work"

Thankfully it doesn't seem to hurt anything so I guess who cares.

As another note, I sometimes run into permissions issues when I
'overwrite' any files.  Like do a successfull rake, then run rake xxx
[compile or what not].  Any thoughts?

Also a question.  If I search for luislavena-mysql-gem it should
appear shouldn't it?

c:\dev\downloads\substruct_rel_1-0-a6>gem search mysql --source
http://gems.github.com -b

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

mysql (2.7.3)

eejjjj82-mysql-ruby (2.8.1)
elia-mysql (2.8)
jonbrenner-mysql (2.8)
kwatch-mysql-ruby (2.8.1)
methodmissing-mysqlplus_adapter (1.0.4)
mplatov-mysql (2.8.0)
neovintage-dm-mysql (0.0.2)
oldmoe-mysqlplus (0.1.0)
oldmoe-neverblock-mysql (0.1.0)
tmm1-em-mysql (0.2.0)

seems missing for some reason? any thoughts on this?
Also to get it to work do you need to install mysql from source [via
mingw]?  Anybody know if it works with 5.1?

[1] http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-core/21903