[Rubyinstaller-devel] New FAQ page on GitHub wiki

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 12:22:37 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:52 AM, Jon<jon.forums at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've taken the liberty of creating a new FAQ page on the wiki based upon Luis's announcement on ruby-core.  I tweaked it a little bit as well.  See what you think.

That is awesome Jon! Thank you!

For those not having the link:

http://wiki.github.com/oneclick/rubyinstaller/faq

We need to add a new one:

Why when I uninstall Ruby some files remains there?

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=26467&group_id=167&atid=715

People hated old installer for that, and now they complain it no longer does! :P