[Rubyinstaller-devel] [ruby-core:23976] Ruby Installer - One-Click contest voting is now open!

Michal Suchanek hramrach at centrum.cz
Tue Jun 23 07:48:04 EDT 2009

2009/6/23 Luis Lavena <luislavena at gmail.com>:
> I'm glad to inform that voting for One-Click Ruby Installer website
> design contest is now open!

And also acceptance of new designs closed.

 I had some ideas but did not find the time to make them into
something solid but perhaps some other time with some other project.

Thanks to those who did make time for this one.

> -
> Perfection in design is achieved not when there is nothing more to add,
> but rather when there is nothing more to take away.
> Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

As much as I don't like some other things this person said every
designer should print out his in huge letters and stick to some free
surface above  their desk ;-)