[Rubyinstaller-devel] RubyInline: Path with spaces, cannot reproduce

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:01:50 EDT 2009

Hello guys,

Roger found that RubyINline cannot work with path with spaces, but I
just ran a check and it worked:

Roger: would you mind run the exact same command from rubyinline
repository and paste your output?

I remember deal with this over XP and fixed these issues using
#inspect, which quoted the file paths.

Since now I'm using Windows 7 as main development machine, access to
Documents and Settings is doable, and I did that to trick the

Perhaps there is something else?

Now, in your code here:

Which seems odd.

Thank you.