[Rubyinstaller-devel] RubyInline: Path with spaces, cannot reproduce

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:01:50 EDT 2009

Hello guys,

Roger found that RubyINline cannot work with path with spaces, but I
just ran a check and it worked:

http://pastie.org/558824

Roger: would you mind run the exact same command from rubyinline
repository and paste your output?

I remember deal with this over XP and fixed these issues using
#inspect, which quoted the file paths.

Since now I'm using Windows 7 as main development machine, access to
Documents and Settings is doable, and I did that to trick the
compiler.

Perhaps there is something else?

Now, in your code here:

http://github.com/rogerdpack/rubyinline/commit/cc872bd027a62293d6e85b6556187481b06fe49c