[Rubyinstaller-devel] [ANN] RDoc_CHM

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 14:42:14 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Gordon Thiesfeld<gthiesfeld at gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought I should start a new thread for this, rather than hijack the
> TODO thread.

Nice ;-)

> [...]
>
> I've uploaded my chm files for Ruby 1.9 to github[3] if anyone wants
> to take a look. I'm hoping for lots of feedback ;-)

My feedback:

It seem that the colors codesamples of darkfish template are weird,
they can barely be read :-P
(talking about the embedded source for some methods).

Also, seems the checking Index for "new (Date)" display me the
standard library twice, and once clicked both are directed to the same
document reference.

Great work Gordon, as always!

Wish: I would love the new help system for Visual Studio 2010 get
released... standard HTML in a zip package :-)