[Rubyinstaller-devel] [ANN] RDoc_CHM

Gordon Thiesfeld gthiesfeld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 10:40:01 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Roger Pack<rogerdpack at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've uploaded my chm files for Ruby 1.9 to github[3] if anyone wants
>> to take a look. I'm hoping for lots of feedback ;-)
>
> Perhaps you could provide a download to an example chm file so we
> could take a look at how it works?

I provided a link to the Ruby1.9 chm files.  It's a 7z file,
consisting of 3 chm files. Two are generated by rdoc_chm:

  ruby19-core.chm
  ruby19-stdlib.chm

The third is a "master" file which simply links the first two into
one.  This one is generated using separate ERB templates, and the
docs:meta_docs rake task.

  ruby19.chm

Would you like to see some other sort of example?

> Oh and congrats on your new responsibility :)

Thanks.

Gordon