[Rubyinstaller-devel] [ANN] RDoc_CHM

Gordon Thiesfeld gthiesfeld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:56:09 EDT 2009

I thought I should start a new thread for this, rather than hijack the
TODO thread.

I've just heard back from Eric Hodel, and I'm officially the rdoc_chm
maintainer.  I'll be using my github[1] repo as the "official"
rdoc_chm repo, but I'll be releasing to rubyforge, so releases will be
listed on the rdoc rubyforge project page[2].  The next release will
be rdoc_chm 2.4.0, and will be compatible with rdoc 2.4.

I'm also kicking around an idea that would allow people to generate a
chm documentation index of all their rubygems.  More to come on that.

I've uploaded my chm files for Ruby 1.9 to github[3] if anyone wants
to take a look. I'm hoping for lots of feedback ;-)

[1] http://github.com/vertiginous/rdoc_chm/tree/master
[2] http://rubyforge.org/projects/rdoc
[3] http://github.com/vertiginous/rubyinstaller/downloads