[Rubyinstaller-devel] Project TODO (As of Today)

Gordon Thiesfeld gthiesfeld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:56:15 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Roger Pack<rogerdpack at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you can [maybe no possible] the hanna template, though rdoc 2.3.0
> compatible only, is currently my preferred--check it out :)
> =r

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Roger Pack<rogerdpack at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you can [maybe no possible] the hanna template, though rdoc 2.3.0
> compatible only, is currently my preferred--check it out :)
> =r

Well, I really like the hanna theme, and the main frame looks like
exactly what I'm looking for.  With that being said, I'm trying to
keep my rdoc_chm compatible with the most recent rdoc. Once it becomes
compatible with rdoc 2.4, I'll take a closer look.  I also have
reservations about making rdoc_chm dependent on haml.  I'll have to
think about that one further.