[Rubyinstaller-devel] ri documentation included in final installer?

Phillip Gawlowski cmdjackryan at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 23 08:48:24 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Luis Lavena<luislavena at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree that I would love to split them, but going back to the original message:

On the grippind hand, maybe you can make it a downloadable component
in the installer? Thus, if somebody wants the docs installed, the
installer downloads them on demand. That would kill two birds with one
stone (and an "all inclusive installer" for corporate deployment. I'm
thinking Windows Service Packs here, whihh download only what's
needed, but are available as a full download for corporate
deployments).

Phillip Gawlowski

Though the folk I have met,
(Ah, how soon!) they forget