[Rubyinstaller-devel] Project TODO (As of Today)

Gordon Thiesfeld gthiesfeld at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:13:40 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 12:49 AM, Luis Lavena <luislavena at gmail.com> wrote:
> I saw some commits from Gordon working on CHM, but maybe those are not
> ready yet for prime time.

Actually, I was cleaning up the doc rake tasks[1] last night, and
refactoring so they would work for 1.8 and 1.9.  I've added the
following tasks in my fork:

  rake ruby18:docs       # build docs for ruby18
  rake ruby18:redocs     # rebuild docs for ruby18
  rake ruby19:docs       # build docs for ruby19
  rake ruby19:redocs     # rebuild docs for ruby19

The tasks use my fork of rdoc_chm[2].  I'm using a modifed darkfish
template right now, but it's not at all perfect.  I tried hacking it
into a single column layout, and ended up messing things up.  If
anyone is good with the html, and wants to take a look, please be my

I have a 7zip (a little over 3mb) of the Ruby 1.9 chm files, if anyone
would like to see them.

[1] http://github.com/vertiginous/rubyinstaller/blob/3ec4dc347279d80ba49d385b3c0e2233596539fc/recipes/tools/docs.rake
[2] http://github.com/vertiginous/rdoc_chm/tree/master