[Rubyinstaller-devel] [ANN] RubyInstaller: Building installers story and news

Jon jon.forums at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:29:02 EDT 2009

I saw the following note in your tutorial:

Copy “C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.4\bin\libeay32.dll” to “C:\Ruby19\bin” if you encounter an error when Rails attempts to connect to your database.

Did you get an error using the libeay32.dll that the installer puts in C:\Ruby19\bin by default?  Did you have to overwrite it with the one from PostgreSQL to get things to work?

> I also added a link to the tutorials on Github.

I assume you'd be fine with a link from our Github tutorial page to your post? :)