[Rubyinstaller-devel] build status updates?

Roger Pack rogerdpack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 12:37:19 EDT 2009

> Anyone checked out http://runcoderun.com/ for potential use with rubyinstaller?  Looks like it's currently free for open source.
>
> I have no experience with it, but one thing I see is that it could be cool for quickly enabling the ruby core commiters to check to see how the latest source is building (or not) with mingw.

That's a good idea--you suggest to core that they implement some type
of checking that reports back when the build breaks [or at least when
tests break].

If it reported all tests that break on mingw with each commit,
why...nobody would ever want to commit again LOL.

That really would be the perfect world, though--all the test-suite
passes on every platform and breaking the build [even for windows] is
considered a bad thing.

=r