[Rubyinstaller-devel] [ANN] RubyInstaller: Building installers story and news

Jon jon.forums at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:35:16 EDT 2009

> I personally thank you Jon for all the effort and time you have
> invested in the Wiki and all the documentation you started to collect
> and put in order.
> Thank you!

My pleasure.  I plan to finish the FAQ and start the Building Compatible Extensions page shortly...finding time, of course, is the issue for all of us, eh? :)

I think the combination of the GitHub wiki with a lot of detailed developer focused content cross-linked with the new rubyinstaller site will be a huge value add.  While Google is our friend, it really does help to have a lot of the key info summarized (with links to other sites) in one place.  This is especially true for the native extensions issue.  A good starting point to launch from.

..and ** THANKS ** again for your continued efforts in enabling, and keeping people's focus on, providing a great Ruby experience on Windows platforms!