[Rubyinstaller-devel] [ANN] RubyInstaller: Building installers story and news

Charles Roper reachme at charlesroper.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 06:20:02 EDT 2009

2009/6/28 Luis Lavena <luislavena at gmail.com>

> We have preview1!!!

Hey Luis,

I've now installed both the 1.8.6 and 1.9 versions of Ruby along with the
devkit onto my fresh install of Windows 7; it's all working great. This will
be my primary environment from now on. Thank you my friend for all of your
hard work on getting thus far, and thanks also to the rest of the community.

I've also installed Gordon's Pik and that too is working nicely, so my
thanks to you Gordon for a fantastically useful little gem.

Cheers guys!